About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Letter to my Son

My Sweet Boy,

I remember the first time I saw your face.

Dad and I were sitting in that same office for the second time. Our first time didn't go so well, but we were back again. We were trying to look calm, but we probably looked very nervous. Especially Dad, you know how he gets.

Thank goodness, our prayers were answered.

We were handed a grainy picture and in that moment I fell in love. Finally, I knew why I had felt a longing to adopt. Your beautiful face was the answer.

You are the missing piece of my heart.

Thank you so much for letting me be your Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment