About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Monday, September 1, 2014

50 question


1: What are you wearing? Sweater, jeans, ballet flats
2: Ever been in love? Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4: How tall are you? 5'6"-ish
5: How much do you weigh? 110-ish
6: Any tattoos? Yes
7: Any piercings? No, but I had my lip pierced in my 20's
8: OTP? I think I'm too old for this one...
9: Favorite show? "Parenthood"
10: Favorite bands? Too many to pick just one
11: Something you miss? My Dad
12: Favorite song? I always sing along and dance to "Baba O'Riley"
13: How old are you? 30-something
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone I look forward to talking to every day
16: Favorite Quote? "As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about the happen" Winnie the Pooh
17: Favorite actor? Ryan Gosling
18: Favorite color? Blue
19: Loud music or soft? LOUD
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To Hubby
21: How long does it take you to shower? Quick shower = 2 minutes, full hair wash etc = 20 min
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? By myself = 30 min, add Buddy = 2 hours ;)
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, but I was close once.
24: Turn on? Intelligence 
25: Turn off? Indecisiveness  
26: The reason I blog? It helps me process my thoughts and feelings
27: Fears? Mice
28: Last thing that made you cry? Buddy (in a good way)
29: Last time you said you loved someone? When I dropped Buddy off at the bus this morning
30: Meaning behind your blog name? Pretty self explanatory 
31: Last book you read? "How I Saved the King of Sweden" by Jonas Jonasson
32: The book you’re currently reading? "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro
33: Last show you watched? Under the Dome
34: Last person you talked to? My co-worker
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Hubby 
36: Favorite food? Thai
37: Place you want to visit? Egypt
38: Last place you were? My house. Or if you mean on vacation, my home town
39: Do you have a crush? Nope
40: Last time you kissed someone? Buddy, at the camp bus stop (he was mildly embarrassed)
41: Last time you were insulted? Months ago in an email that I probably misinterpreted 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Caramel
43: What instruments do you play? Piano and saxophone, both badly
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring, and journal key from Buddy that I wear on a necklace
45: Last sport you played? Ummm...
46: Last song you sang? "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift on the radio at work 
47: Favorite pick up line? I've never been one for pick up lines
48: Have you ever used it? See above
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last week when one of my oldest friends was visiting
50: Who should answer these questions next? You! Comment with the link to your blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment