About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Monday, September 29, 2014

At Home Spa Products

A few posts ago, I talked about my at home spa day. I thought I would share some of my favorite products to use at home one the days I take some time to pamper myself.

- Nest Wasabi Pear candle: A spa-like smell helps to set the mood. This candle burns clean and I will definitely find a use for the beautiful glass container once the candle is done.
- Plus White 5 Minute Speed tooth whitening gel: Quick, affordable, and helps remove stains from coffee and red wine (two of my favorite drinks!).
- Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey bubble bath: A little goes a long way to create a luxurious, sweet smelling bubble bath.
- Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment hair mask: A drug store product that is thick, creamy and has a pleasant scent that isn't overwhelming.
- Ole Henriksen Loofah body scrub: This minty body exfoliant leaves skin smooth and tingly.
- Body Shop Shea Beautifying body oil: A favorite of mine to use in place of shaving cream to get a really close shave and leaving skin soft.
- Biore Deep Cleaning pore strips: I've used these since highschool, which is longer than I'd like to admit. I tend to get clogged pores on my nose and these leave my skin super clean.
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal face mask: Great for pulling any gunk out of my skin, especially after Biore pore strips.
- Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial cream: To replenish some moisture after the charcoal mask, I slap this on my face. It smells like roses in a non-old lady way.
- Kiehl's Creamy Treatment with Avocado eye cream: This cream turns gel-like when you rub it between your finders. Helps fight puffy, tired looking eyes from lack of sleep. Who, me?
- Lush Bubblegum lip scrub: This exfoliant removes the dry patches I get from biting my lips (nervous habit) and it tastes delicious. Although I don't think you are supposed to eat it.
- Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm: A very thick balm that works for hours (even overnight) and tastes sweet and citrusy.
- Bliss Grapefruit + Aloe body butter: This cream smells fresh and invigorating, is very moisurizing but not greasy and I'm a fan of the squeeze container.
- Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue cream: I love peppermint foot products. This one has a long lasting formula so it is great to put on before bed.
Do you have any favorite "home spa" products?

No comments:

Post a Comment