About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Go carts

Nothing insightful in today's post, people. Just wanted to let you know that I am awesome at go carts.

We went to a family fun center over the weekend and had a blast. The weather hasn't been great lately, but it cleared up for the day and we had an awesome time racing, playing mini golf, bumper boating and eating junk food. By the end of the day we were all a bit sweaty, a little stinky and very tired.

It is nice every once in a while to take a break from regular life and just have some fun.

To help prevent injury and death...
Oh no you don't, probably 12 year old boy!

Oh, and I totally kicked all the kids' butts at go carts. No mercy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment