About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

I love you because...

- You dance like no one's watching
- You ask me if I need any help
- You are nice to people, even if you don't really like them
- You know I'm scared of rodents and don't tease me about it
- You will try something even if it makes you nervous
- You pick up the dog poop
- You aren't a morning person
- You are passionate and enthusiastic
- You're funny and even a bit sarcastic
- You sing to yourself when you think no one is listening
- You give good hugs
- You can't lie, even if you try
- You love animals
- You say "bless you" when someone sneezes
- You kill bugs and spiders for me
- You narrate your actions
- You're silly and wacky
- You smell good
- You are brave and strong of character
- You are beautiful, in and out
- You gave me my most important and favorite job
- You are the missing piece of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment