About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

5 Product Face

How about another beauty post?

I recently watched a YouTube video where a girl, who normally used 5 products just to do her eyes, attempted to do a full face of makeup with only 5 products. Now, I don't use that many products on a daily basis, but I thought it would be fun to pick 5 items of make up that could do it all.

My 5, plus a few runners up
#1: Concealer: I have been wearing concealer since high school because of my inherited dark under-eye circles. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is also great for blemishes (aka pimples).

#2: Powder Foundation: I have used power foundation since junior high when ever girl carried a Cover Girl compact in her back pocket and powdered between classes, even though we didn't need to. Now one of my favorites is Clinique's Superpowder Double Face Makeup.

#3: Bronzer: I don't always wear bronzer, but since I only get 5 items I can use this on my cheeks, eyes and even to fill in my brows. I am loving the Honey Bronzer from the Body Shop right now.

#4: Mascara: I think mascara is one of the best products to give a big impact to your look. I always go back to the Cover Girl Clump Crusher waterproof one.

#5: This one is tough, because I could pretty much stop at 4. Should I add a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, a brow gel like one by Anastasia Beverley Hills or maybe a blush like one by Tarte in the Amazonian Clay line? Ok, I think I am going to go with the Milani Brow & Eye Highlighter which I could use on my brow bone, eyes, inner corners and even as a cheek highlight.

There we go, a full face in 5 products. What products would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment