About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blast from the Past


Short one today.

Growing up, I LOVED reading Goosebumps. I read them compulsively until I was in junior high. I finally stopped when it got to the point where I would start a book at the beginning of the car ride to our summer cabin and finish it before we arrived. Our cabin was about 20 miles from our house.

R.L. Stine will always be one of my favorite authors.

Unprompted, this is the book Buddy came home from school with this week. The Goosebumps HorrorLand series is newer, so I have not read it. I am so enjoying listening to Buddy read to me in the evenings before he goes to bed.

And it is made even better by the fact that at this time last year I was the one reading to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment