About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Getting my Nails Did

Sometimes Buddy even joins in (see top left)
I like to have freshly manicured nails. I don't like to spend a lot of money or have strangers touch me. This presents as a bit of a quandary.

Since we started our Friday night movie tradition, I have used the time after we finish eating to paint my nails. I don't have that many nail polishes, but the ones I have are good quality and generally last for at least 5 days without chipping. That is very important because I don't really have time in the middle of the week to re-do a bad nail job. I also use a base coat to keep my nails from getting stained and a fast drying top coat because I don't have that much time!

It may not seem like a big deal, but it's one little thing I do just for myself that makes me feel good. So I guess it's actually pretty important.

Do you do something just for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment