About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Blogmas

I booked the first two weeks of December off of work, and am going to have my first chance to be a stay-at-home Mom. I am both looking forward to it and feeling a bit nervous to be responsible for running the house and handling both the before and after school activities.

Hubby and Buddy both have December birthdays, which is a big reason why I took these two weeks off. Last year, I had just returned to work when the holiday season rolled around and I had no holiday time saved up. Between Christmas preparations, birthday celebrations and dealing with the hard emotions these things can stir up, I was spread very thin. This year I am hoping to keep things relaxed and stress-free (as much as possible!).

Since I wont be getting the mental workout I normally do at work, I am challenging myself to blog every day until Christmas. I'm calling it "Blogmas", which I am pretty sure is already a thing. Some posts will be holiday related, some adoption related and some totally random.

I hope you enjoy Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment