About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Podcasts

I love listening to podcasts because I can learn, hear different perspectives and still have my hands free to do other things.

These are some of my favorites:

- Serial: Each week is a new chapter that follows the plot and characters of a 1999 homicide wherever they may lead with many surprising twists and turns.

Ear Biscuits: Internetainers Rhett & Link from YouTube's Good Mythical Morning have weekly conversations with other creators who are making their mark in new media.

Feakonomics: Hosted by economist Steven D. Levitt, this podcast tells stories while teaching us to think a bit more creatively. Weekly episodes that enlighten, engage, perhaps enrage and definitely surprise.

- That God Show: Hosted by Benjamin L Corey and Matthew Paul Turner, this podcast is about God, culture and current events from a modern, progressive perspective.

- WTF with Marc Maron: Comedian Marc Maron with help from friends, celebrity guests and his own inner voices tackles the most complex question of our day - WTF? contains explicit language

- The Adam and Dr. Drew Show: Hosted by Adam Carolla & Dr. Drew Pinksky, each episode takes nothing-off-limits calls. Dr. Drew brings the medicine while Adam brings the comedy and rants. contains explicit language

Let me know if you have any suggestions for other podcasts to add to my subscription list!

No comments:

Post a Comment