About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Packing List for Disney World

If you are reading this the week I post it, then I am currently away for spring break with my family.

We are going to Walt Disney World, also known as "The Most Magical Place on Earth."

I am a chronic over-packer, but for our first big holiday as a family of three I really wanted to pare down and just bring the essentials. In an attempt to do so, I created a packing list. I thought I would share with you.

We still have 3 suitcases and 2 carry on's, plus my purse. But compared to past vacations, this is a big improvement for me!

Hope I didn't forget anything!




Interested in a specific list for Disney World? Check out WDW Prep School's Ultimate Disney Packing List.

2 comments:

  1. Thatis funny! I think I might be the lightest packer in the world! But I still like a good packing list! Hope you had a magical time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, and we didn't forget anything!

      Delete