About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt


Even though we had just gotten home from Spring Break vacation early that morning, we wanted to do an Easter Egg hunt for Buddy.

I had purchased a few Easter candies before we left, so it was just a matter of coming up with a few hiding spots that weren't too hard or too easy for Buddy to find. We did an egg hunt last year and he had an hard time deciphering the clues because he was new to English. Just reading was hard, but figuring out hints was pretty much impossible for him to do alone.

This year, Buddy managed to figure the hints out by himself before we even got up. In fact, I woke up to him nudging me on the shoulder and exclaimed that we had too many books and he couldn't find Watership Down.

It is amazing how much he has learned since this time last year!




No comments:

Post a Comment