About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Friday, April 24, 2015

#TakingCare100 Days 76-100!


I can't believe I'm at the end of the Twitter #TakingCare100 photo challenge. This adoptive parent spin on 100 Happy Days that was started by Three Pink Diamonds and a Blue Sapphire.

As they say, time flies when you're on a roller-coaster of ups and downs but trying to stay positive and take time to enjoy the small moments. What's that, they don't say that? Well, forget them!

I am so thankful that this challenge really pushed me to find the good in every day, not just the easy ones.

All captions are clockwise from the top left.

Day 76: All our bags are packed, we're ready to go. In 2 days we'll be in Disney for spring break.

Day 77: Regular Friday family movie night. Buddy picket burritos and I picked the Book Thief. #TGIF

Day 78: We're here! #SpringBreak #DisneyWorld #FamilyAffair #Exhausted #CantWait #SoManyHashTags

Day 79: Relaxing before a busy day watching Kimmy Schmidt.

Day 80: Disney World, the Magic Kingdom. Awesome, mostly regulated day.

Day 81: Another amazing, well-regulated Spring Break day, this time at Universal Studios Orlando

Day 82: Last day at Universal Orlando & we rode all the rides. Including the Hogwarts train, 3 times.

Day 83: last day at DisneyWorld so we went twice. Morning = rides, night = fireworks.

Day 84: Last day in Florida. Clearwater Beach during the day and fireworks from our hotel dock to end.

Day 85: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again. Today, Buddy was baptized! #Easter

Day 86: 1 of the perks of being home from vacation: being reunited with my morning motivational tool. My espresso machine!

Day 87: Grem is a silly puggle. She spotted her first rabbit of the year & it was so funny to watch.

Day 88: Why yes, those are watermelon socks I'm wearing. Thanks for noticing.

Day 89: Family dinner Friday and movie night with Sushi and The Truman Show.

Day 90: Decorated pysanky with Buddy in honor of Orthodox Easter tomorrow. Христос воскрес!

Day 91: Orthodox Easter means a second Easter dinner.

Day 92: Is anything sweeter than stolen Easter Chocolates? And they're Mini Eggs, one of my favorites.

Day 93: Let sleeping dogs lie. Enjoying a quiet house besides all the snoring before turning in myself.

Day 94: Relaxing, having a cold one, catching up on Twitter. Tweeting about reading my Twitter. Meta.

Day 95: Day 2 of training my replacement. After the weekend I officially step into my new role. Yikes!

Day 96: Last movie night of the series. Thai & Hitchhiker's Guide. So long & thanks for all the fish.

Day 97: We're lucky to have so much. Today we gave some of it away. Hopefully it'll bring others joy.

Day 98: Buddy & I went shopping today. Can't believe he's grown 4 sizes in <2 years & I love his style.

Day 99: The boys are at a hockey game so I'm having a solo movie night. Two words - Ryan Gosling.

Day 100: Looking back at the last 100 days. Thanks @Diamondspink321!

Click here, here, here and here if you'd like to see my other posts in this series. Shameless Twitter plug, you can also follow me there at @MamaBearPAL.

If you tweet, you should join in the fun by using the hashtag #TakingCare100. Just because I'm done doesn't mean you can't get started!

What's next for me? #taspic: a monthly photo challenge from our friends at The Adoption Social. I'm taking a break for the rest of April, but I'll be back at it in May with my #feeties.

Thanks for following along in my #TakingCare100 journey!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on sticking with it for 100 days! I've enjoyed following along :-)

    ReplyDelete