About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Friday, May 29, 2015

National Foster Care Month...

May has been National Foster Care month.

I've learned so much from all of you amazing Foster Parents who blog and tweet about your experiences, both good and hard.

You've done so much to raise awareness that I think it's important to find out more for myself.

We aren't committing to anything yet, Buddy is our number one priority. But if I didn't consider it, I would always wonder.

If you've got any advice for us, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! I've been reading your blog (I am a foster parent). You guys would be a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, and for the vote of confidence! We're continuing to look into it, it isn't a decision we want to make lightly!

      Delete