About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Everything is an Argument

But I'm only... Just one more... First can I... You never said... As soon as I...

In a minute...
Lately, Hubby and I have been dealing with something that seems to be pretty common in parenting: argumentativeness.

Of course, there is the extra layer with Buddy.

Honestly guys, it's really annoying.

I try hard to be a Connected Parent who says "yes" more than "no" and searches for the meaning behind the behavior. I understand the reason for boundary testing and the importance of providing a safe environment.

But sometimes I just want to shout "Just do as I say and stop arguing."

Not that I ever have...

No comments:

Post a Comment