About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Funday 2

I have decided to take Sunday off work and spend time with my family. Here's what I got up this time:

8:16 AM: I wake up to both our bathrooms in use, and I've gotta pee! The struggle is real.

8:24 AM: That's better. Now, time for coffee.

8:49 AM: Buddy made me breakfast (a toaster strudel) and as I was finishing up a call came in on my on-call phone. So much for not working Sundays...

9:06 AM: The call was actually much easier than they generally are and everything I need to do can wait until tomorrow. Yay!

9:25 AM: Hubby comes home from the grocery store with a none-fat, no whip pumpkin spice latte with my name on it. Well, a poorly spelled version of my name. Oh Starbucks...

9:47 AM: Time to get the house packed up. Our realtor is coming by at 1 to see if we're ready to show the house. Fingers crossed!

12:55 PM: Why did we not clean our house for our own use? It looks amazing in here!

1:00 PM: Pictures, documents and decisions. Selling a house is no joke.

2:12 PM: After a quick snack, Hubby, Buddy and I pile into the car for a family outing.

3:50  PM: We get home from a drive in the country and Hubby heads of to a church meeting. Buddy and I go to the mall so I can pick up a few necessities and he can look at video games.

5:07 PM: After shopping, Buddy and I go to my Mom's house. We drop of some boxes from our house clean-up and visit with my Aunt and Uncle who are in town visiting. We order in food and after his meeting finishes, Hubby joins us.

9:04 PM: It's the night of a lunar eclipse, so we all go outside and watch the supermoon.

9:18 PM: We sat goodnight to our extended family and go home to get ready for bed. Buddy is exhausted and falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.

9:57: Hubby has some work to do, but I'm cashed for the day. I'm going to settle in and start "A Walk Across the Sun" by Corban Addison.

I hope you had a good weekend. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment