About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

First Wedding

Over the summer, we took Buddy to his first wedding.

Hubby's cousin was getting married 700 km from our home, so we decided to fly out to save the 8 hour car ride.

We spent the morning before the wedding at a nearby beach...
Buddy playing in the sand

The weather and venue were beautiful...
Buddy and I checking out the fountain at the venue

 We all looked fabulous in our wedding attire...
We clean up real good

Buddy found some creepy-crawlies to chase between the wedding and reception...
A tiny frog

The bride and groom were so happy and obviously in love...


It was a great weekend, and a pretty perfect first wedding for Buddy to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment