About Me

My photo

I'm a 30-something wife and mom. My boys are my pride and joy. Together, we are navigating being a forever family post international adoption.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Re-Introduction

Over the last year, posts from me have been a bit on the light side. Life has been busy, and there have been lots of times where I have thought of or even started a new post but by never get around to finishing it. I am making a point this year to carve out more personal time so I can write - I find it really helps me process my thoughts.

Anyways, I wrote this post last year (when I made myself the same commitment...), and not much has changed. Except now we are 3 years home with our son and are experiencing things for the fourth time around. Although, there are still plenty of challenging to go around, especially as Buddy is now a full-fledged teenager.

I'm still trying to figure out how to balance my work and home life. Hubby is the back-bone of our family who makes sure we don't get scurvy due to poor diet. Buddy continues to grow into an amazing young man. And we still have our dogs, Swar and Grem, completing our family.


I do try to document some of our life on social, so if you are interested you can find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

If you're interested in reading our adoption story in more detail, check out these posts:
- Our Adoption Story, a Quick Look
- Why Did We Adopt: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you on Adoption Talk again. I had the same goal last year, and didn't reach it. Maybe with the once-a-month link up, I'll actually achieve the goal this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope we both have a more consistent year!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Mama Bear. I'm here from the Adoption Talk Linkup. I have teens too, a boy and a girl. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete